Monday, November 12, 2007

heroes

My definition of a hero is someone I can look up to and be just like someday, someone I can follow in their footsteps. My heroes qualities and characteristics are that they are dependable, smart, successful and strong. I think this definition does change over time because most kids at a young age think of superman or spider man as their heroes but as you get older, you think of an actual person that's not in a movie or that's made up, like your guardians, etc...

4 comments:

lmoore5 said...

erica it seems like you really know what you are talking about.this is a very good definition of a hero.ithink that is a good description of a hero.

egilbert5 said...

This paragraph descibes a hero very well, good job.

egilbert5 said...

This paragraph descibes a hero very well, good job.

qjohnson5 said...

This is a very great blog. It seem as if it's well thought out.