Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MDG/COA

Do most people naturally want to be good? Or do most people only care about themselves?

Most people naturally want to be good... but on the other hand, a lot of people only care about themselves. Such as Rainsford, for example, he was only caring for himself when he hunted animals untill he knew what it was like to be hunted. Another example would be Montresor, he thought being good was getting revenge and killing Fortunato but instead he was really only caring for himself and not thinking of how Fortunato must feel about all this.
An example from my life would be that I was being selfish and was thinking so much about what I wanted for xmas that I forgot about getting other people gifts and had to do late night shopping two days before... but once i made that misteak I was sure not to make it again and not only did i remember the girfts from then on, I stopped being selfish and started thinking about others.

No comments: