Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Question 2: Thoughts on Humanity

Question 2: Thoughts on Humanity By Peter Nguyen 5th period

There are two desicions that people make, naturally be good or care about themself. The answer is that people want to be good. In the story " The Most Dangerous Game", General Zarroff greets his people friendly. I think General Zarroff can be good at times during the story and also be evil. Rainsford, No doubt is a very selfish person that cares for himself since he
hunts animals and he never knew animals had feelings too.

In my personal life, I experience people choosing two choices, being good or only caring for yourself. I have naturally become selfish and cared for my ownself with out even noticing. People come up to me and tell " I haven't seen you talk and I heard you were gone for a while". I totally agree with it. After a good lesson from other people talking about how selfish I was, I would have chosen to be good and cared for others.

No comments: