Wednesday, September 19, 2007

QUESTION NUMBER TWO RESPONSE

I think that in the world there is a portion of people who are good, and a portion of people who only think about themselves. I really don't think there is more of one than the other nowadays. Like in "Most Dangerous Game" Rainsford is good and General Zaroff is bad. In every story there is good and bad just like the world, for every good person there's a bad person. In the "Cask of Amontillado Fortunato was good, and even though in the story it says he insulted Montresor he might have not but to Montresor it might have been an insult. Montresor was the bad guy, he killed his friend even though he probably didn't get the facts straight but got overly jealous and it over came him.

Personal examples of good and evil are school, not everyone in school is nice. There is always going to be somebody in school that hates you. Let's say your a skater person, well a prep probably wouldn't like you. People in school will always get jealous, like if your with someone, someone else is probably jealous of you. I personally don't get jealous and i don't really kill people like in the stories, so i guess i consider myself a good person. I don't have any parts of my life where there are good people or bad but school. Usually my life is bad or my life is good.

1 comment:

egilbert5 said...

i liked this paragraph. It was to the point and agreeable.